Alamo City Youth Soccer Organization
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Alamo City Youth Soccer Organization is dedicated to contributing to the physical, emotional, and social wellbeing of youth through the beautiful sport of soccer. ACYSO partners with Surf Cup Sports to bring the nationally recognized programs to south Texas.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “The purpose of the organization is to develop, govern and administer a youth soccer program within the area of jurisdiction of the organization and sponsor, organize and govern regularly scheduled games among member teams in affiliation and compliance with the by-laws.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “The purpose of the organization is to develop, govern and administer a youth soccer program within the area of jurisdiction of the organization and sponsor, organize and govern regularly scheduled games among member teams in affiliation and compliance with the by-laws.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as TX.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2019, they have 26 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$308,084.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is not based on a review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $241,893 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $506 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Texans Soccer Club Inc.Cypress, TX
Texans Soccer Club, Inc. is organized and operated for educational, scientific and charitable purposes. Its primary purpose is to advance and support physical achievement in the sport of soccer throughout the state of Texas and specifically in the greater Houston community.
North Texas State SoccerPlano, TX
Plano Youth Soccer's mission is to manage, serve, promote and provide, at the recreational and competitive levels, a safe and fun environment at a minimum cost for youths of all races, color, and creeds regardless of their social or financial status to participate in the sport of soccer. PYSA's primary goal is to provide its members with the best possible soccer experience.
Texas Spurs Soccer ClubAllen, TX
Texas Spurs Soccer Club is a non profit organization that enables youth athletic programs opportunities to train, develop and experience youth sports. Texas Spurs Soccer Club provides safe, secure, and professional facilities to be used by professional coaches, committed soccer players, and friendly families.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.