Comal County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Comal County Habitat for Humanity seeks to put God's love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope. Comal County Habitat for Humanity serves the geographic area of Comal County
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Habitat is an ecumenical,christian organization seeking to put gods love into action by bringing people together to build homes,communities and hope.”.
Their activities were defined as: “Habitat is an ecumenical,christian organization seeking to put gods love into action by bringing people together to build homes,communities and hope.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as TX.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 27 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $174,350.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $471,367 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $92,581 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Taking Care Of Texas Dba Texan By NatureAustin, TX
WHO WE ARE In 2011 Mrs. Laura Bush founded Texan by Nature to unite business and conservation leaders who believe our state’s prosperity is dependent on the conservation of our natural resources. WHAT WE DO We bring business and conservation together. We amplify projects and activate new investment in conservation which returns real benefits for people, prosperity and natural resources. We achieve our goals through our Texan by Nature Certification program, Conservation Wrangler program, & Symposia series. HOW WE DO IT We build upon the already impressive efforts that make Texas a leader in natural resource conservation. Texan by Nature connects the brightest minds & projects with the strongest resources & funding to make the biggest impact for Texans, our economy, and our natural world.
Achievers by ChoiceNavasota, TX
Achievers by Choice is organized exclusively for educational, charitable, literary or scientific purposes including, for such purposes, as the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Articles, Achievers by Choice shall not, except to an insubstantial degree, engage in any activities or exercise any powers that are not in furtherance of the purposes of this organization, and the organization shall not carrying on any other activities not permitted to be carried on (a) by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) by a corporation, contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)2 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Madison County House of Hope Inc.Madisonville, TX
Madison County House Of Hope is an organization created to assist those dealing with alcoholism and drug addiction to find a new life and purpose in and through Jesus Christ, develop self-discipline and skills to reenter society. Daily bible study, community service and prayer are the most significant activities of each day.
Food and Nutrition SolutionsLufkin, TX
Organized to serve as a sponsoring entity in association with the Texas Department of Agriculture to provide services and education to licensed child care facilities, churches and the general public. Also, provides meals and snacks to at-risk children for after school and summer programs.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.