ALS Association Texas Chapter
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “To discover treatments and a cure for als, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by als to live their lives to the fullest.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “To discover treatments and a cure for als, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by als to live their lives to the fullest.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as TX.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 is 14555 DALLAS PARKWAY 100-219, DALLAS, TX, 75254.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2019 is 25.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $367,331.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $1,295,032 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $386,613 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Texas Architectural FoundationAustin, TX
To expand and enhance architectural education; to promote responsible stewardship of the urban and rural Texas environments; to support community initiatives for good planning and design; and, to foster understanding of architecture's power to enhance Texas and our lives.
Ronald Mc Donald House Charities Of San Antonio Texas IncSan Antonio, TX
The mission of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Antonio is to operate charitable facilities, which provide safe temporary living accommodations for critically ill children and their families while receiving medical treatment in the San Antonio, Texas area.
Mount Olive Gardens No 1 Inc.Alvin, TX
To promote and advance the welfare of the community. The organization was formed for the purpose of constructing, maintaining and operating a multifamily government assisted housing project of 60 units, under Section 221(d)(3) of the National Housing Act, for elderly and low-to-moderate income residents.
Steele Band BoostersCibolo, TX
The exempt purpose of the Steele Band Boosters is to provide support and continuity for and to the musical band of Steele High School, Schertz-Cibolo Independent School District, located in Cibolo, Texas. It is to provide support to and enhancement of the entire high school band program.