BARTIMAEUS MINISTRIES INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Expressing LOVE to the marginalized in practical ways. We have defined "marginalized" to be those whom the church is not reaching because of ignorance or negligence.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Our purpose is to help those in need and encourage faith in christ. we promote culturally relevant programs through worship leadership and teaching. we labor to organize outreach events to women in the adult entertainment industry to extend our commitment to reaching the lost.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Our purpose is to help those in need and encourage faith in christ. we promote culturally relevant programs through worship leadership and teaching. we labor to organize outreach events to women in the adult entertainment industry to extend our commitment to reaching the lost.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is TX.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 2325 WENDY, WACO, TX, 76710.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 5 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $34,873.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval process by a neutral source.
- The organization has 4 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1999.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $194,644 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $36,383 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Whitehall Community Volunteer Fire DepartmentNavasota, TX
Establish a volunteer fire department in an unincorporated area of SW Grimes County Texas. Develop sufficient volunteers to provide fire protection in our designated fire district. Acquire adequate fire apparatus and build a fire station to house equipment and function as a training site, command center for disasters and multi-agency event and training site for public safety training for community members.
Friends for LifeWaco, TX
Friends for Life helps the elderly and people with disabilities live independently as long as possible, provides care for those who cannot care for themselves and brings generations together to enrich lives. Friends for Life currently serves 82 counties in Texas with offices in Waco, Abilene, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Temple, Texas City, and Tyler.
Citizens Against Lawsuit AbuseWeslaco, TX
See Schedule O The organization is a grassroots movement of people concerned that lawsuit abuse hurts Texas families and Texas employers and can ultimately cost jobs and limit access to all types of goods and services. The organization's ultimate goal is to make junk lawsuits unprofitable so that the courts are available for Texans who really need them.
512 brothers & sistersAustin, TX
Primary mission is to offer training, co-ordinate food and clothing drives, offer home remodelling, provide aid and charity to those that are in need both locally and globally by partnering with established recognized charities doing humanitarian aid internationally.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.