Camp Allen-Camp and Conference Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Camp Allen honors God and enriches lives by being a year round gathering place for all ages, offering Christian hospitality amidst 1,100 forested acres and striving for excellence in facilities, service, and programs.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Camp allen honors god and enriches lives by being a year-round gathering place for all ages, offering christian hospitality amidst 1,100 forested acres, and striving for excellence in facilities, service, and programs.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Camp allen strives to enrich lives through its programs, summer camp and outdoor education programs while striving for excellence in its adult and children's offerings and programs. most of our volunteers are with the outdoor programs and the summer camp.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of TX.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2019 is listed as 18800 FM 362, Navasota, TX, 77868 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2019 reports 290 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,147,382.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 24 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $3,956,872 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $383,636 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.