Sacramento Camp and Conference Center Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
In the spirit of Christian hospitality Sacramento Camp and Conference Center, Inc. welcomes all who come to our mountaintop setting. We seek to encourage spiritual discoveries by offering each group and individual Christian acceptance, caring service, and opportunities for life transformation. Slogan: 'Come to the Mountain, Let God Refresh Your Soul'!
To operate the Sacramento Methodist Church Camp located in Sacramento, New Mexico in conformity with the religious beliefs of the United Methodist Church.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “To operate camp facility to promote the general advancement of religious, literary, benevolent, charitable and scientific knowledge for the united methodist church.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “To operate camp facility to promote the general advancement of religious, literary, benevolent, charitable and scientific knowledge for the united methodist church.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as NM.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be PO BOX 8, SACREMENTO, NM, 88347.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2020, they have 56 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,081,230.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1931.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $960,048 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $61,067 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.