Boy Scouts of America, Alamo Area Council, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “It is the mission of the boy scouts of america to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and scout law.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To train youth in scoutcraft; teaching patriotism, courage, and self-reliance; preparing them to make ethical choices over their lifetime and achieving their full potential.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as TX.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2020 as 2226 NW MILITARY HIGHWAY, SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78213.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 194 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $540,535.
- The organization has 41 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1929.
- The organization pays $2,747,818 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $639,800 in fundraising expenses.
Sujo John Ministries Inc.Flower Mound, TX
Sujo John Ministries conducts speaking engagements across the United States and abroad. The events are aimed at encouraging faith communities and developing leaders. In conjunction, SJM promotes human rights in the fight against modern slavery around the world.
The Childrens Hospital of San Antonio FoundationSan Antonio, TX
The mission of the Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation is to support the healing ministry of the Children's Hospital of San Antonio, the only faith-based nonprofit children's hospital in San Antonio. We do this by partnering with a network of volunteers and donors to strengthen health and medical care for the children of San Antonio and South Texas, and by championing the effort to transform the downtown campus into the new Children's Hospital of San Antonio.