Ascension DePaul Services (formerly Daughters of Charity Services of San Antonio)
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care, which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and words.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Rooted in the loving ministry of jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. (continued in schedule o)”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Rooted in the loving ministry of jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as TX.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 7607 SOMERSET ROAD, SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78211.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 167 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$302,293.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1987.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization pays $2,730,623 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $161,428 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Culture of Life MinistriesHarlingen, TX
Culture of Life Ministries serves all the people in the Harlingen community and surrounding areas through a healing ministry. We strive to restore physical, mental and spiritual health. We agree to work together in solidarity to welcome all who seek to serve or be served. The services of this ministry are a gift to all, therefore no fee or charge or payment is requested or desired. We strive as servants to treat all as if they are our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We embrace the culture of life and strive to reflect this culture in living out the morals and teachings of Jesus Christ in our interactions with others. We embrace health in all its forms: pregnancy/conception to birth through natural human development and even to natural death. Therefore, we do not promote or offer anything which opposes the culture of life; such as, contraceptives, abortions, sterilizations, physician assisted suicide, etc....
International Society for Heart & Lung TransplantsAddison, TX
ISHLT is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, professional organization dedicated to improving the care of patients with advanced heart or lung disease through transplantation, mechanical support and innovative therapies via research, education and advocacy.
Operation Warriors Heart Foundation IncBandera, TX
Operation Warriors Heart Foundation supports programs that address unmet needs, that give individuals and communities the tools they need to become self-sufficient, that will be sustainable after our support ends, to build upon and strengthen strong relationships within communities. We support recovery programs that address the unmet addiction, chemical dependency & PTSD needs of suffering active duty military servicemen and women, veterans, all law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs and paramedics. We do this by addressing the mental and behavioral health of servicemen and women to assist our warriors in overcoming addiction, PTSD, and mild TBI.
The Hub Houston, Inc.Houston, TX
Mission The Hub Houston is a relationship-centered educational program for young adults with neurological differences. We bring belonging to life in a community where members are heard, understood, and believed in. Our program faculty believe belonging to a community is at the heart of learning. The Hub aspires to be a welcoming, joyful center where interactive relationship practice is central and where each member is accepted and cherished just as they are. Our values are: community, tolerance, respect, transparency, care. Vision The Hub Houston envisions a world of belonging for all. The Hub Houston is committed to fostering personal growth and unlocking individual potential in a relationship centered community for teenagers and young adults.
Down Syndrome Association Of South TexasSan Antonio, TX
The mission of the Down Syndrome Association of South Texas is to provide lifelong services and support to children and adults with Down syndrome and their families in South Texas in order to optimize well-being, develop rewarding relationships, and foster inclusion in the community.