Camp Fire North Texas
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Camp Fire's Promise is: Young people want to shape the world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice and discover who they are. In Camp Fire it begins now. LIGHT THE FIRE WITHIN
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “Build caring, confident youth and future leaders.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Build caring, confident youth and future leaders.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is TX.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 2414 NINTH STREET, WICHITA FALLS, TX, 76301.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 82 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$101,505.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 27 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1910.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $323,350 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $27,586 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Hashoo Foundation USASugar Land, TX
Enable and empower communities to be independent by facilitating equitable access to opportunities. Hashoo Foundation USA works locally to raise awareness, and build partnerships with other non-profit and professional organizations, private sector and concerned individuals to raise funds to help support the Hashoo Foundation's economic development, human capital development and social protection programs and projects in Pakistan and other regions. Hashoo Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 1988 in Pakistan as a registered trust under the Trusts Act 1882 and certified by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP) with offices in Islamabad; and regional offices in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Chitral and Gilgit.
P4 L Dba Lemonade DayHouston, TX
Our mission is to help prepare youth for life through fun, proactive and experiential programs infused with life skills, character education, and entrepreneurship. The foremost objective is to help today’s youth become the business leaders, social advocates, community volunteers and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow. We want to build self-esteem and new mindsets that can propel youth to success they likely would not have pursued otherwise.
Girls Incorporated Of San AntonioSan Antonio, TX
Girls Inc. works to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. We equip girls to navigate gender, economic, and social barriers to grow healthy, educated, and independent. Girls build confidence and embrace positive decision-making to take charge of their health and well being, and achieve academic, personal, and career goals. Girls Inc. of San Antonio serves girls across Bexar County, specifically in the San Antonio, TX community.
Friends For LifeHouston, TX
At Friends For Life, every animal matters. Founded in 2002, Friends For Life introduced the no-kill shelter model to Houston – saving animals regardless of their breed, age or condition. Houston-grown, we’re here to help our neighbors care for the pets they love. We’re not finished until every animal has a safe home. Until then, we’ll be innovating, improving and tracking results to find the most effective ways to save lives.
Crib Line ServicesDallas, TX
Our mission is to provide for families in our community resource referral and information services that will enhance educational values in the lives of their children while encouraging children to become productive individuals in our future. Crib Line Services is a sponsor of the CACF.
Boys and Girls Club of MenardMenard, TX
The main purpose of the Boys and Girls Club of Menard is to help youth of all backgrounds, with special concern to those from disadvantaged circumstances, develop the qualities needed to become responsible citizens and leaders, irrespective of race, color, creed or national origin. The Boys and Girls Club of Menard offers after-school and summer programs for children in order to attain this goal.
Buffalo Valley Youth AssociationSchertz, TX
To organize and supervise the playing of various youth sports as needed under specialized rules and regulations, obtain financial backing for these purposes, and to provide suitable playing facilities and equipment to conduct and support said sports.