Butman Methodist Camp and Retreat Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Provide A Spirit Filled Place Where The Present And Future Body Of Christ Can Experience The Glory Of God And Be Equipped To Enjoy Him Forever. We Host Christian Events, Including: Youth Camps, Church Retreats, Ladies Retreats, Mens Retreats, Youth Retreats And Walk To Emmaus.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “Provide a spirit filled place where the present and future body of christ can experience the glory of god and be equipped to enjoy him forever. we host christian events, including: youth camps, church retreats, ladies retreats, mens retreats, youth retreats and walk to emmaus.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “Provide a spirit filled place where the present and future body of christ can experience the glory of god and be equipped to enjoy him forever. we host christian events, including: youth camps, church retreats, ladies retreats, mens retreats, youth retreats and walk to emmaus.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of TX, as reported.
- The non-profit has a total of 32 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$75,371.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 20 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $365,888 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $25,356 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Frisco Athletic Network IncorporatedFrisco, TX
Youth and adult organized sports teams and awards Providing junior athletes in the 1st-12th grades with a positive environment to train, learn and compete in the sport volleyball. Practices, games, training & tournaments are carefully designed to advance the development of
Manara Academy IncIrving, TX
Manara Academy will provide students with a creative, adaptive and ethical environment to prepare them to become future leaders of the society. Provide high academic achievement. Firm command of a foreign language. Address the needs of students, their families and their communities by building on the strengths of students' cultural heritage and life experiences to enable them to become successful.
Seniors Pet Assistance NetworkDallas, TX
Seniors' Pets Assistance Network, ('SPAN'), is a Dallas County based organization which helps low income senior citizens provide basic veterinary care and pet food to their pets. The activities are focused on two primary program areas: providing financial assistance for basic veterinary care and providing pet food. SPAN is a privately funded 501(c) (3) not-for-profit corporation. SPAN's vision is that all Dallas County seniors should be able to provide adequate care for their pets.
Extraordinary Education Family Learning CenterMagnolia, TX
Extraordinary Education Family Learning Center (EEFLC) is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the state of Texas. The corporation is organized for the purpose of providing supplemental educational programs to families in the community who are homeschooling
Fort Worth Junior Golf Foundation IncorporatedFort Worth, TX
The mission of First Tee — Fort Worth is to impact the lives of all young people by providing participation in First Tee’s Life Skills Curriculum and its Nine Core Values through the game of golf, thereby instilling life enhancing values that encourage leadership, build character, foster community service and promote wellness.
Pharr Literacy Project Inc.Pharr, TX
The Pharr Literacy Project enhances the quality of family life, builds individual potential, brings divergent cultures together, improves the economic health of our community and brings about systemic change through education and through an established program of cultural arts.
Westminster ManorAustin, TX
The goal of Westminster Manor is to relieve the retired person of the responsibility of home management and to provide economical support and nursing care in the company's health facility for the residents. The goal of Westminster Manor is to relieve the retired person of the responsibility of home management and to provide economical support and nursing care in the company's health facility for the residents.