National Mexican American College Education Fund Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
To award scholarships
- Revenue reported was $168,567.
- Expenses reported were $50,233.
- The non-profit filed Schedule A section.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- The organization does not engage in lobbying activities.
- Other expenses reported $5,974.
- The non-profit reported a excess or deficit for $118,334.
- The non-profit does not have a foreign financial account.
- Contributions, gifts, and grants reported were $161,533.
- Awarded 85 scholarships totalling 40,506 Expenses $40,506.
Good Samaritan Foundation Of Texas IncHouston, TX
Good Samaritan Foundation (Gsf) Is A Fundraising And Grant-Making Organization Dedicated Solely To Texas Nursing. Its Mission Is To Increase The Number Of Nurses Dedicated To Clinical Care And To Improve The Quality Of Nurse Education And Training.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.