Sunbeam Station Child Care Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Jesus said in Luke 18:16 “Let the little children come to me. Never send them away. For the Kingdom of God belongs to men who have hearts as trusting as these little children.” Our mission is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ by providing an educational, nurturing Christian environment for children. The Christian environment of Sunbeam Station Child Care will provide a nurturing, comfortable, and dependable atmosphere where each child will feel secure and valued.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Provide quality child care at a reasonable cost in a loving, nurturing, inclusive, christian environment that meets the needs of the whole child with regard to his/her social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual development”.
Their activities were defined as: “Provide quality child care at a reasonable cost in a loving, nurturing, inclusive, christian environment that meets the needs of the whole child with regard to his/her social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual development”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as PA.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 as per the filing is 4360 BOARD RD, MANCHESTER, PA, 173459544.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 40 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$3,888.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2003.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $712,483 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.