Assistance League of Montgomery County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Assistance League volunteers transforming the lives of children and adults through community programs.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “A nonprofit organization of volunteers dedicated to improving lives in montgomery county through philanthropic programs.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “A nonprofit organization of volunteers dedicated to improving lives in montgomery county through philanthropic programs.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as TX.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 126 N SanJacinto, Conroe, TX, 77301.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $34,502.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Arlington Rotary Foundation Inc.Arlington, TX
To provide education opportunities for youth by providing scholarships for higher education, camps, supplies, books, and other education tools to elementary and secondary level children in need. To provide other assistance for health and dental care to underprivileged members of the community. To assist unknown needs in the future of city agencies (i.e. parks), school districts (various handicapped equipment) and others in need of assistance. To provide for charitable requirements as might arise for the needs of the citizens and residents of North Texas.
Missions International-Chiapas ExpeditionArgyle, TX
Our purpose is to evangelize and disciple unreached people with the gospel of Christ, bringing glory to God, through the transformation of lives. Our aim is to establish churches, orphanages, medical clinics, and homes among the unreached people groups worldwide.
Airman Heritage Foundation Inc.San Antonio, TX
The Mission of the Airman Heritage Foundation is to support the USAF Airman Heritage Museum, Character Development Center and other heritage-related activities in preserving and honoring the history and heritage of enlisted airmen. Vision is to build a new state-of-the-art facility to replace the existing facility.