Epiphany Community Health Outreach Services, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to connect people in need with the health, social and educational resources that can improve their lives.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Epiphany community health outreach services (echos) mission is to connect people in need with health, social and educational resources that can improve their lives.”.
Their activities were defined as: “Epiphany community health outreach services, inc. (echos) connects people in need with health, social and educational resources.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as TX.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 as per the filing is 9600 S Gessner Building E, Houston, TX, 77071.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 11 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$370,205.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $360,420 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $52,685 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Medical Education Foundation of the Amer Coll of Osteopathic Ob-GynFort Worth, TX
To provide financial resources and fund raising activities to foster continuing improvement in women's health care by supporting medical education at the undergraduate, graduate and post graduate level, research programs, faculty development and the development of educational networks in women's healthcare.
Christian Service Center Of Abilene IncAbilene, TX
Christian Service Center provides clients with clothing, food, and/or other needed items or services free of charge through several programs operated by the Center. Standing in the Gap program provides funds when clients are in need of items such as transportation, medication, utilities and rent. Feed the Hungry program provides food to those in need. Operation Blue Jeans provides new clothes for school. Over 400 children received school clothes. Clients are also offered a Bible, bible study, and/or a time of prayer with a minister or volunteer. Overall approximately 8,600 people were served through the Center.
Uptown Players Inc.Dallas, TX
The mission of Uptown Players is to present professional theater that meets a rising demand in the community for audiences to see their life experiences represented on stage. We offer diverse productions with contemporary and alternative lifestyle themes that explore complex and varied situations such as relationships, family, prejudice, and values. We present plays and musicals that challenge our audiences artistically, build cultural bridges, and strive to create greater positive public awareness and acceptance through the performing arts. There is no other theater group with this unique mission in the Dallas area.
Nancy Lieberman CharitiesPlano, TX
The Nancy Lieberman Charities is a 501 (c)3 organization funded by charitable donations and committed to promoting and developing healthy lifestyles and educational opportunities for young girls and boys. Nancy Lieberman Charities is dedicated to ensuring and expanding educational and sports opportunities exist economically disadvantaged youth. Approximately 85% of the students that we serve with our basketball camps, clinics, Dream Courts™, college scholarships, and school supply programs, throughout the United States, are from low-to-moderate income families.
Em Bark Dog RescueSan Antonio, TX
Mission Statement: To rescue dogs with pending euthanasia dates in San Antonio and South Texas municipal shelters, and rehabilitate and rehome each with individuals and families who demonstrate a commitment to providing a loving, caring, and nurturing home environment.