Powers Ministries International
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Empower and release the potential of existing and future leaders through training, education, and support.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Empower intl spreads the gospel of jesus throughout the world by planting churches, training pastors, and offering humanitarian aid in underpivileged areas by sponsoring orphanages and schools for children.”.
Their activities were defined as: “Empower intl spreads the gospel of jesus throughout the world by planting churches, training pastors, and offering humanitarian aid in underpivileged areas by sponsoring orphanages and schools for children.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as TX.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 as per the filing is 6213 S YORKTOWN AVE, TULSA, OK, 74136.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 6 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $281,936.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2002.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $209,149 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Windy City PlayhouseChicago, IL
Windy City Playhouse is a professional theater meant to entertain through exceptional contemporary, relevant and approachable art. Combining relatable material with high quality artistry, we seek to create work accessible by audiences of all kinds. In this aim, we have created The Playhouse as a space for audiences to linger before and after the performance—a place to decompress with art.
Trinity Affordable Housing CorporationChicago, IL
To create and preserve safe and affordable housing communities for low and moderate-income individuals, families, the elderly and the disabled, as well as to provide social and educational services beneficial to the residents in those communities.
McDonough District Hospital Foundation Inc.Macomb, IL
The McDonough District Hospital Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to raising funds to support patient care and comfort at McDonough District Hospital. The mission of the McDonough District Hospital Foundation is to cultivate philanthropic relationships that enhance the hospital's ability to fulfill its vision.
World Evangelical AllianceDeerfield, IL
WEA exists to foster Christian unity and to provide a worldwide identity, voice and platform to Evangelical Christians. Seeking empowerment by the Holy Spirit, they extend the Kingdom of God by proclamation of the Gospel to all nations and by Christ-centered transformation within society.
Operation Blessing Of Southwest ChicagolandAlsip, IL
We serve those in need, by offering food to the hungry and clothing to the needy. We also offer spiritual discipleship via this non-denominational ministry. Being one of the largest food distributors in Cook County, IL, servicing over 130 sq miles of southwest Chicagoland, can be quite challenging without Federal, State, County, Township, or municipal support. We rely solely on private donations, local grants, and church & individual support. We have partnered with The Greater Chicago Food Depository to help us serve almost 100,000 people with over 3 million pounds of food, and over 2400 professions of Christian Faith Discipleship over the past two years. Thank you for supporting our efforts in feeding people body, mind, and spirit.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.