Classical School Of Wichita Association
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Functioning as an extension of the family, this association's mission is to operate a K-12 school that cultivates wisdom and virtue in its students by nourishing their hearts and minds on truth, beauty, and goodness so that in Christ they can glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Provide a classical and biblically-based education to young people in elementary and secondary grade levels.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Provide a classical and biblically-based education to young people in elementary and secondary grade levels.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as KS.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 48 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $139,485.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2005.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,319,506 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.