Habitat For Humanity Of Missoula
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. We build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Habitat for humanity of missoula is a nonprofit, ecumenical, christian housing ministry dedicated to the elimination of poverty housing in our community and throughout the world.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “To create affordable housing for low-income families. constructed one single family home using more than 400 volunteers working over 13,000 hours.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is MT.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is PO BOX 7181, MISSOULA, MT, 598077181.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 16 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$9,810.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $240,303 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $57,956 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
National Affordable Housing Network IncorporatedButte, MT
The National Affordable Housing Network is a grass-roots, non-profit community development organization that operates in Southwest Montana and provides technical support for owner-builders and self-help home builders to rebuild their communities while building equity for families and children.