Habitat for Humanity of Gallatin Valley
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “To provide housing to low and very low income families that qualify.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “To provide housing to low and very low income families that qualify.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is MT as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is 230 ARDEN DR, BELGRADE, MT, 59714.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 13 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$22,441.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $447,553 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $18,941 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
National Affordable Housing Network IncorporatedButte, MT
The National Affordable Housing Network is a grass-roots, non-profit community development organization that operates in Southwest Montana and provides technical support for owner-builders and self-help home builders to rebuild their communities while building equity for families and children.