Central Florida Hillel
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Central Florida Hillel is a catalyst for transformational growth as an individual and as a Jew.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “The mission of the central florida hillel is to be a catalyst for transformational growth as an individual and a jew.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “The mission of the central florida hillel is to be a catalyst for transformational growth as an individual and a jew.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is FL, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 3925 LOCKWOOD BLVD, OVIEDO, FL, 32765.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 28 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$405,196.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2002.
- The organization pays $661,094 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $200,198 in fundraising expenses.
Classroom Champions IncJacksonville, FL
Our mission is to connect underserved students with world-class mentors, support teachers, and engage families so our children can achieve a successful future. We envision a community that brings together children and the world’s best to learn the skills they need to succeed in and out of the classroom.
Atlantic Montessori Charter School Inc.Pembroke Pnes, FL
The mission of Atlantic Montessori Charter School is to provide quality instruction which holds a strong commitment to the founding principles and philosophies of the Montessori Method and inspires academic excellence in an environment rich with warmth,kindness, respect; nurturing curiosity, creativity and independence.
Comfort Aid InternationalLake Mary, FL
To serve individuals and families in the most underprivileged communities around the world. We seek global experience and resources, along with donor support, to promote innovative solutions to societies in need. We believe in creating long-term change and promoting self-sufficiency by: Advancing education Establishing health care facilities Empowering orphans, widows and other marginalized members of society Emergency food and shelter relief Building upon community initiative programs Promoting self-sustaining economic activities Providing emergency relief Influencing policies Eliminating discrimination