Adventist Health Medical Center Tehachapi
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Compelled by our mission to live God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope, we work to transform the health experience of our communities by improving physical, mental and spiritual health; enhancing interactions; and making care more accessible and affordable.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Living gods love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Living gods love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as CA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2020 as 1100 Magellan Dr, Tehachapi, CA, 935611380.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 261 employees.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$5,612,135.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2016.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $14,244,371 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $162,570 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Astronomers Without Borders Inc.Calabasas, CA
Astronomers without borders has formed as an organization to further international relationships through networking by assisting in the learning and study of astronomy enhanced through the use of telescopes provided to various small worldwide organizations unable to file for tax exempt status or not having the means to organize. Observing projects brings people together to share activities. We learn about each other and create lasting bonds, regardless of country or culture. It is this bond between people that AWB hopes to foster. A brief message of the donation of a telescope can grow into lasting bonds, goodwill, and friendship.
Friends of RootsSan Francisco, CA
Friends of Roots offers individuals and families the opportunity to discover the roots that link them to ancestral beginnings in Guangdong Province, China. It furthers education, research, documentation and archiving of Asian American genealogy and cultural heritage. The organization has a close and cooperative relationship with the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of Guangdong Province.
Big Picture Schools California Inc.Fresno, CA
Big Picture Schools California, Inc., a California not-for-profit corporation, manages one charter school, Big Picture Educational Academy (Academy). The Academy's mission is to prepare "One Student at a Time" in life skills, college entrance and the 21st century workforce.
Double Portion MediaSanta Clara, CA
Double Portion Media is a non-profit organization devoted to mass media to create, produce and distribute various types of programs, including talk show, drama and general entertainment. These programs will reflect the multiculturalism of Silicon Valley while conveying a positive attitude.