Habitat for Humanity of the Magic Valley, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. The vision of Habitat is a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “To build affordable housing and help economically disadvantaged families become successful homeowners.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “To build affordable housing and help economically disadvantaged families become successful homeowners.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as ID, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 was 1098 PINEWOOD DRIVE, TWIN FALLS, ID, 83301.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 9 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $136,473.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $188,813 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $11,600 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Kaniksu Land TrustSandpoint, ID
Kaniksu Land Trust is a not-for-profit organization that promotes healthy communities and healthy lands in north Idaho and northwest Montana. We facilitate voluntary land conservation by working with landowners to keep valuable lands intact, connect our community to nature so they can enjoy the health benefits of time outdoors, and use innovative educational programs to encourage a love of nature and an ethic of long-term conservation and stewardship.
Attorneys Northwest Inc.Coeur D Alene, ID
This corporation is organized exclusively as a public charity pursuant to and consistent with the provisions of Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; more specifically, for the charitable purpose of providing, legal services, legal education, and conflict resolution at reduced rates for the benefit of the disabled, non-profit organizations, and low and moderate income persons, thereby securing justice for, and protecting the rights of such persons so they shall not, by reason of being in need, be denied the equal protection of the law, thereby defending human and civil rights secured by law.
Bannock Planning OrganizationPocatello, ID
BPO was organized to conduct and/or coordinate various planning services, activities, and functions, which may include the preparation, review, and/or recommendation of plans, policies and programs related to planning and regulator responsibilities for transportation, transportation improvement, air quality, population and employment projections and such other purposes and authority as are consistent with the conduct of planning services for members or in the pursuit and/or performance of cooperative agreements for regional planning.
Family Promise of North Idaho Inc.Coeur D Alene, ID
The mission of Family Promise of North Idaho is to transform lives for homeless children and their families. Family Promise assists families faced with homelessness by providing temporary shelter, housing, and employment assistance, as well as individual and family counseling. Family Promise is committed to helping low-income families achieve lasting independence and provides safe shelter, meals, and support services for homeless families and programs designed to redress the underlying causes of homelessness.
Idaho Business for Education Inc.Boise, ID
The organization's main mission is to have 60% of Idaho's 25-34 year olds have some kind of post-secondary degree or professional certification. IBE works to promote a state education system that will provide its students with a high-quality education that ensures the well-educated workforce our businesses and economy require, will anticipate and serve the current and future needs of the economy and utilizes processes that are efficient, accountable, responsive, innovative and high-performing.
International Children's SurgicalBoise, ID
To provide corrective surgery free of charge to disfigured patients in developing nations. To provide individualized training of medical personnel in developing nations, that enable them to train their own personnel and care for their own patients according to standards taught in American medical schools.
Salmon Valley StewardshipSalmon, ID
Salmon Valley Stewardship works to promote a sustainable economy and productive working landscapes in the Salmon River region of central Idaho, which leads to: 1. Initiate and coordinate community involvement. 2. Build awareness of sustainable uses of natural resources. 3. Facilitate and coordinate partnerships and collaborative efforts.
Family Advocacy Center and Education Services IncBoise, ID
Our mission is to reduce victimization with a safety net of crisis services. We achieve this by meeting the medical, legal, safety, education, and basic needs of individuals and families in a warm and welcoming environment. We help victims affected by domestic violence, sexual violence, child abuse, elder abuse, and stalking. Our goal is to provide hope, healing, justice, safety, and empowerment. Faces of Hope Foundation facilitates a coordinated community response to interpersonal violence that enables victims to access all the services they need in one location. This requires robust partnerships with government and community-based agencies. Co-location means our combined efforts reduce the potential that individuals and families in crisis will miss vital resources.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.