Light of the Gospel Ministries
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
In association with Light of the Gospel Church, we propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ by all available means, both at home and in foreign lands. We provide evangelism and rehabilitation to orphaned and/or drug addicted children and adults.
Kids Festival:We conducted a kids summer program with the local community in the El Robledo colony. Each week, Wednesday to Saturday, we had various activities for children to participate in such as a pool, jump house, and sports. Moreover, we held biblical lessons for the children in addition to crafts. During the evenings in the summer, we held services with the adults of the community. Each service, we helped the community by passing out clothing and food donations.Parajes:Starting a church in a new area of the city. The ministry provided similar kids services in this area, according to our ministry guidelines.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “In association with light of the gospel church, we propagate the gospel of jesus christ by all available means, both at home and in foreign lands. we provide evangelism and rehabilitation to orphaned and/or drug addicted children and adults.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “In association with light of the gospel church, we propagate the gospel of jesus christ by all available means, both at home and in foreign lands. we provide evangelism and rehabilitation to orphaned and/or drug addicted children and adults.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is CA as per legal requirements.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 0 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are less than $100,000.
- Revenue is less than $100,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $33,535.
- The CEO compensation policy of the organization is not established through an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2017.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Sugar Pine Christian CampsOakhurst, CA
SPCC's mission is to impact lives for Jesus Christ by creating an environment of love & acceptance where evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, & recreation may occur to the glory of God. SPCC seeks to fulfill its mission through ministry in cooperation with evangelical churches whose ministry may benefit from a SPCC experience.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.