ST JOSEPHS CHILDRENS HOME
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We are committed to the whole child, assisting in spiritual, emotional, academic and physical growth. Our mission is to provide comprehensive behavioral health services to children and families in Wyoming and the surrounding region.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “As an agency of social ministry in the catholic tradition, saint joseph's children's home is committed to the whole child, assisting in spiritual, emotional, academic and physical growth. the mission of saint joseph's children's home is to provide comprehensive behavioral health services to children and families in wyoming and the surrounding region while adhering to christian principles.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “As an agency of social ministry in the catholic tradition, saint joseph's children's home is committed to the whole child, assisting in spiritual, emotional, academic and physical growth. the mission of saint joseph's children's home is to provide comprehensive behavioral health services to children and families in wyoming and the surrounding region while adhering to christian principles.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of WY, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2020 as PO BOX 1117, TORRINGTON, WY, 82240.
- The non-profit has a total of 144 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$465,610.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 5 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1930.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $7,036,258 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $108,800 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related organization transaction.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Grace for 2 Brothers FoundationCheyenne, WY
The primary mission of Grace for 2 Brothers Foundation is suicide prevention through awareness and education for the community of Cheyenne and throughout the state of Wyoming. The foundation will provide resource information and assistance to those who know someone in crisis, or to those who are in crisis; and provides support to survivors - those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
Park County Court Supervised Treatment ProgramCody, WY
Our mission is to protect our communities with a timely response to drug and alcohol related crimes by providing intensive and supervised treatment through a unified effort thereby reducing criminal justice costs. In addition, our vision is to return responsible and accountable citizens to our communities and break the cycle of criminal behavior closing the 'revolving door' to the criminal justice system.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.