Habitat for Humanity The Heart of Wyoming
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as WY.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be 232 E 2nd St Ste 204, Casper, WY, 82601.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2020 reports a total of 8 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$56,935.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is not based on a review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $205,443 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $36,370 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Comea, Inc.Cheyenne, WY
It is the mission of Comea House and Resource Center to provide safe, secure, and temporary shelter to men, women, children, and families who are homeless. Comea collaborates with community programs and resources to create opportunities for independent living. For the residents who are truly committed to rising out of poverty and homelessness, Comea seeks to help them go from “poverty to prosperity” by providing a support system while they escape homelessness and rise into the community. It is the vision of Comea to become a regional leader in the compassionate care and collaborative delivery of services to men, women, children, and families who are homeless.
Good Samaritan MissionJackson, WY
Our mission is to provide an environment conducive to the physical, emotional and spiritual well being of families and individuals in need, and, by working together with other Jackson Hole non-profits, to assist each of our residents and guests toward independent living evidenced by self-sufficiency, employability, and being a healthy and contributing member of society. Total nightly bed stays for 2018 was 7,972. Three meals are served weekdays and two meals per day on the weekends. The total meals served in 2018 was 10,114.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.