Catholic Health Initiatives Colorado
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Catholic Health Initiatives-Colorado Is A Faith Based Organization That Invests In Charity Care, Community Programs, And Sponsorships Designed To Nurture The Health Of The People Of Colorado.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “We extend the healing ministry of christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “Catholic health initiatives-colorado is a faith based organization that invests in charity care, community programs, and sponsorships designed to nurture the health of the people of colorado.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is CO, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 9100 EAST MINERAL CIRCLE, CENTENNIAL, CO, 80112.
- The form of the non-profit reports 11684 employees as of 2020.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $203,240,216.
- The CEO salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1968.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $656,819,506 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Gabby Krause FoundationCentennial, CO
Inspire pediatric patients to be children when they are struggling through treatment by delivering a Bag of Fun to every sick child whose health and happiness is both compromised and threatened. Bags of Fun Colorado Bags of Fun Kansas City Bags of Fun Omaha
Central Kansas Medical CenterCentennial, CO
Central Kansas Medical Center (CKMC) is in the process of winding down its operations. THE ORGANIZATION WAS, FOR THE YEAR ENDED 6/30/18, AFFILIATED WITH CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES ("CHI"). FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE 6/30/2018 TAX YEAR, ON 2/1/19, IN CONNECTION WITH THE ALIGNMENT OF THE CATHOLIC MINISTRIES OF CHI AND DIGNITY HEALTH, CHI CHANGED ITS NAME TO COMMONSPIRIT HEALTH.
Foundation for Womens Wellness Inc.Denver, CO
The Foundation for Women's Wellness (FWW) was organized and incorporated in 1997 as a 501(c)(3) public charity dedicated to improving women's health by raising support for medical research and education in leading women's health concerns. FWW research awards target small, early-stage studies with promise for providing new information and catalyzing the direction of large-scale research. Areas of interest include cardiovascular disease, top female cancers, hormones' role in disease and stage-of-life health concerns such as pregnancy and menopause, and diseases disproportionately affecting women. FWW fellowship awards support emerging physician-scientists working on research in the aforementioned areas of women's health. FWW brings new and clarifying research findings directly to women via its website and educational events.
Denver Pet PartnersLittleton, CO
Denver Pet Partners is dedicated to advancing the human-animal bond in order to improve the quality of life, benefit human-animal interaction and enhance animal-assisted services in Colorado. It has over 200 teams visiting over 50 facilities for healthcare and education regularly.
International Association for the Study of Lung CancerDenver, CO
To promote the study of the etiology, epidemiology, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and all other aspects of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies. To provide education and information about lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies to IASLC members, to the medical community at large, and to the public. To use all available means to eliminate lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies as a health threat for the individual patient and throughout the world.
Society for Pediatric PathologyLittleton, CO
The mission of the society is to promote the following: teaching and research in the practice of pediatric pathology; the development of training programs including a distinct certification in the field of pediatric pathology; and pediatric pathology education to healthcare professionals.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.