ALS Association Rocky Mountain Chapter
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
o discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “The association provides patients and their families with information on als, guidance on local resources, physician referrals and assistance in obtaining augmentative communication devices and support groups. we strive to increase awareness of als.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “The association provides patients and their families with information on als, guidance on local resources, physician referrals and assistance in obtaining augmentative communication devices and support groups. we strive to increase awareness of als.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is CO.
- The non-profit has reported 10 employees on their form for the year 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $110,563.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $485,082 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $111,202 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Gabby Krause FoundationCentennial, CO
Inspire pediatric patients to be children when they are struggling through treatment by delivering a Bag of Fun to every sick child whose health and happiness is both compromised and threatened. Bags of Fun Colorado Bags of Fun Kansas City Bags of Fun Omaha
Central Kansas Medical CenterCentennial, CO
Central Kansas Medical Center (CKMC) is in the process of winding down its operations. THE ORGANIZATION WAS, FOR THE YEAR ENDED 6/30/18, AFFILIATED WITH CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES ("CHI"). FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE 6/30/2018 TAX YEAR, ON 2/1/19, IN CONNECTION WITH THE ALIGNMENT OF THE CATHOLIC MINISTRIES OF CHI AND DIGNITY HEALTH, CHI CHANGED ITS NAME TO COMMONSPIRIT HEALTH.
Foundation for Womens Wellness Inc.Denver, CO
The Foundation for Women's Wellness (FWW) was organized and incorporated in 1997 as a 501(c)(3) public charity dedicated to improving women's health by raising support for medical research and education in leading women's health concerns. FWW research awards target small, early-stage studies with promise for providing new information and catalyzing the direction of large-scale research. Areas of interest include cardiovascular disease, top female cancers, hormones' role in disease and stage-of-life health concerns such as pregnancy and menopause, and diseases disproportionately affecting women. FWW fellowship awards support emerging physician-scientists working on research in the aforementioned areas of women's health. FWW brings new and clarifying research findings directly to women via its website and educational events.
Denver Pet PartnersLittleton, CO
Denver Pet Partners is dedicated to advancing the human-animal bond in order to improve the quality of life, benefit human-animal interaction and enhance animal-assisted services in Colorado. It has over 200 teams visiting over 50 facilities for healthcare and education regularly.
International Association for the Study of Lung CancerDenver, CO
To promote the study of the etiology, epidemiology, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and all other aspects of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies. To provide education and information about lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies to IASLC members, to the medical community at large, and to the public. To use all available means to eliminate lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies as a health threat for the individual patient and throughout the world.
Society for Pediatric PathologyLittleton, CO
The mission of the society is to promote the following: teaching and research in the practice of pediatric pathology; the development of training programs including a distinct certification in the field of pediatric pathology; and pediatric pathology education to healthcare professionals.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.