Home Aid Colorado
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
HomeAid America’s mission is to help people experiencing or at risk of homelessness build new lives through construction, community engagement, and education.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “To construct housing for the temporarily homeless”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “To construct housing for the temporarily homeless”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is CO, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 88 INVERNESS CIRCLE EAST, ENGLEWOOD, CO, 80112.
- The form of the non-profit reports 4 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $134,632.
- The remuneration of the CEO of the organization is based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 21 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1999.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $250,428 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $27,438 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Partners In Housing, Inc.Colorado Springs, CO
Partners In Housing gives homeless families with children the hope and opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency through supportive services and transitional housing. We accomplish this mission by providing homeless households with a year of transitional housing,
Dry Bones DenverDenver, CO
Dry Bones is a long-standing community of support among Denver's unhoused teens and young adults. We have the simple but radical belief that companionship itself can be profoundly transformative. So alongside helping to meet emotional, spiritual, and physical needs, our true work is practicing the way of Jesus through building ongoing relationships that remind the invisible among us of their immeasurable worth.
Springs Rescue MissionColorado Springs, CO
Because of our love for and obedience to God, our mission is to mobilize the community to provide relief, rehabilitation and empowerment services. Our vision is to see lives transformed and filled with hope as our community works together to fight homelessness, poverty and addiction.
The Gathering Place: A Refuge For Rebuilding LivesDenver, CO
We are a community of safety and hope where positive relationships, choice, and essential resources transform lives. Guiding Principles: * We serve women, children and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty or homelessness. * We believe in hope as an important change agent and hold that hope for everyone. * We believe deeply in the power of community and continue working to develop it. * Our key values include recognizing individual strengths, building respect and trust, and offering acceptance unconditionally. Note: We refer to those we serve as “members," but no fees are ever charged for our services or programs.
Colorado Coalition For The HomelessDenver, CO
The mission of Colorado Coalition for the Homeless (CCH) is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for families, children, and individuals who are experiencing or at-risk of homelessness throughout Colorado. CCH advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well being, and stability of those it serves.