Farmington Amateur Baseball Congress
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Organize and operate youth baseball league for children 5-18 years old.
Organize and operate youth baseball for children 5-18 years old.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Organize and operate youth baseball league for children 5-18 years old”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Organize and operate youth baseball league for children 5-18 years old.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of NM.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2020 is listed as PO BOX 1121, FARMINGTON, NM, 87499 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2020 reports 61 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $5,546.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval from a neutral entity.
- The organization has 4 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1972.
- The organization pays $48,293 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
American Amateur Baseball CongressFarmington, NM
administering amateur baseball programs in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico serving approximately 140,000 amateur players age 7 thru unlimited. The AABC is the only amateur baseball program that provides progressive and continuous competition - subteens through adult - at world series levels.