American Legion Baseball
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To promote brothership and fellowship amoung young adults through baseball
A summer program to promote fellowship among youth and teach teamwork through healthy competition in a baseball scenario. To promote brothership and fellow ship among young adults through baseball
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To promote brothership and fellowship amoung young adults through baseball”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “To promote brothership and fellowship amoung young adults through baseball”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NM.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 1215 Mountain Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 0 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are less than $100,000.
- Revenue is less than $100,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,504.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is not based on a review and approval by an independent party.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1959.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
American Amateur Baseball CongressFarmington, NM
administering amateur baseball programs in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico serving approximately 140,000 amateur players age 7 thru unlimited. The AABC is the only amateur baseball program that provides progressive and continuous competition - subteens through adult - at world series levels.