Habitat for Humanity of Summit and Wasatch Counties, Utah, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope, and envisions a world where everyone has a decent place to live within our service area and around the world. Locally, in Summit & Wasatch Counties, Utah, Habitat’s vision is to create healthy, vibrant communities where we live and work. We work in partnership to build vibrant neighborhoods with affordable housing.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Habitat for humanity of summit & wasatch counties seeks to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope. we envision a world where everyone has a decent place to live within our service area and around the world.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “Habitat for humanity of summit & wasatch counties seeks to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope. we envision a world where everyone has a decent place to live within our service area and around the world.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is UT as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is PO BOX 682704, PARK CITY, UT, 840682704.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 33 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $581,740.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $511,600 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $103,739 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Building Youth Around the WorldMurray, UT
THE VISION OF THE FOUNDATION IS TO INCREASE THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCCESS IN YOUTH, AGES 0 TO 19, AND POST HIGH SCHOOL; THAT LACK THE MEANS AND ABILITIES TO LEARN, GROW AND THRIVE IN THEIR YOUNGER YEARS TO HELP BECOME PRODUCTIVE AND GIVING IN THE COMMUNITIES IN WHICH THEY LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. THROUGH GENUINE, YET SIMPLE ACTS OF COMPASSION AND LOVE, BUILDING YOUTH AROUND THE WORLD HELPS CHANGE YOUNG PEOPLE'S LIVES TO BECOME LEADERS WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITIES AND COUNTRIES. THERE ARE THREE MAIN FOCUSES OF THE FOUNDATION: 1) PROVISION OF ESSENTIALS FOR LIVING TO UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUTH AND EDUCATION THROUGH SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING 2)EDUCATION THROUGH BUILDING SCHOOLS, BETTER EDUCATION, SCHOLARSHIPS, SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN ALL ITS FACETS 3) NUMEROUS HEALTHCARE RELATED SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES THAT INCLUDE NUTRITION PROGRAMS, FOOD SUPPLIES, MEDICAL CENTERS, ETC.
One Heart Bulgaria CorporationWoods Cross, UT
All of One Heart Bulgaria's programs were created with the goal of dramatically improving the lives of children living in orphanages as well as preventing child abandonment from occurring in the first place. Our long-term goals are 1.) Help orphans reintegrate into Bulgaria's society as healthy, well-adjusted citizens 2.) Offer training and support for foster care programs 3.) Eradicate child abandonment 4.) Help close down the orphanage system and end Bulgaria's orphan crisis. We achieve these goals by providing for the basic needs of the children, including specialized medical care for children with disabilities. We provide trained caregivers to properly care for the children; complete special projects and renovations at the orphanages; implement life skills training programs for the teenage orphans; and work with underprivileged pregnant girls and women who are at risk for abandoning their children.
YouthlincSalt Lake City, UT
Youthlinc is a Utah based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the mission of creating lifetime humanitarians through local & international service. Our core programs (Service Year, Local Service Directory, Young Humanitarian Award, Real Life, Global Community Leadership) are based in principles from educational and service learning research: student leadership, hands-on sustained service, effective mentoring, cooperative and project based learning.
Help InternationalProvo, UT
The mission of Help International is to empower people to fight global poverty through sustainable, life-changing development programs. Our unique model allows college-aged volunteers, interns, and young professionals to contribute and catalyze the efforts of local partners on the ground. Help International aims to assist relatively inexperienced and mostly academically trained participants to become social entrepreneurs who understand the complexities of poverty and play an active role in efforts to improve the quality of life of some of the most vulnerable populations in the world.
Mothers Without BordersProvo, UT
Mothers Without Borders offers hope in developing countries by strengthening local communities in their efforts to: 1) nurture children in crisis by providing a safe home, clean water, nutrition, education, and access to caring adults who invite healing from trauma; and 2) empower women and youth with literacy and business skills. We teach principles of conscious living, personal growth, and self-reliance to inspire each individual to be the best version of themselves.