Inland Northwest Council, Boy Scouts of America
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to prepare young people to make ethical choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law. To support the Inland Northwest Council go to https://donorbox.org/friends-of-scouting-2021
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Our mission is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Our mission is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the scout oath and law.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as WA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2019 as 411 W Boy Scout Way, Spokane, WA, 99201.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form reports a total of 143 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$233,332.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 82 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1922.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,363,844 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $119,518 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Youth Sports of ChehalisChehalis, WA
The organization exists to provide affordable access to high quality athletic programs for the residents of the Lewis County and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing a safe, fun, and encouraging experience for our participants. We will accomplish this by our commitment to teamwork, integrity, excellence, and execution while enthusiastically serving the needs of our community. Financial assistance and scholarship programs will be developed to allow access for families that otherwise would not be able to participate.
Washington Ffa AssociationLacey, WA
Washington FFA Association makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. Washington FFA - both in and out of the classroom - is helping smart, talented, and determined young people to become the leaders we need for tomorrow — leaders who will develop the new strategies and technologies that will ensure a safe, abundant and affordable food supply for us all.
Schools Out WashingtonSeattle, WA
School’s Out Washington provides services and guidance for organizations to ensure all young people have safe places to learn and grow when not in school. SOWA is dedicated to building community systems to support quality afterschool, youth development and summer programs for Washington’s children and youth ages 5 through young adulthood. Our efforts have expanded over our organizational history currently impacting over 600 afterschool and youth programs and 1,600 providers who through their training and support empower over 80,000 youth across Washington to help them reach their fullest potential.
Washington School Principals Education FoundationOlympia, WA
Mission: Providing opportunities and facilities that support and increase the academic and social success of all students and staff. Our work within WSPEF is grounded in the belief that a well-rounded education must include SEL for the whole child, all grades, all levels, to increase their academic and social success, decrease emotional distress, and promote positive behaviors. We believe that we accomplish that through: • Application to real life • Integration it into everything we provide and offer • Expansion of students' voice • Development of cultural competency
Center for Anthroposophical EndeavorsMountlake Ter, WA
The mission of the Center for Anthroposophical Endeavors is to highlight the human potential by helping each individual achieve a true spiritual and physical understanding of their place in the world. To this end the CFAE makes available related literature, lectures, performances, and other art forms, thereby supporting the development of new social and economic structures based on individual self-awareness.
Whatcom Family & Community NetworkBellingham, WA
Wfcn aims to prevent child abuse and neglect, youth substance abuse and violence,resiliency in individuals and families and to support school success through community change and capacity building efforts. The organization assists in linking existing child and family service efforts, enhancing current programs and encouraging the development of proactive new programs within whatcom county and throughout washington state.
Boys & Girls Clubs Of Skagit CountyMount Vernon, WA
The mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Our organization reaches youth ages 6-18 throughout all of Skagit County.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest WashingtonVancouver, WA
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington seeks to provide a positive environment, quality programs, and lifelong learning skills for all school age youth in Vancouver and its surrounding areas, with special concern for those coming from disadvantaged circumstances.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.