Columbia Lutheran Home
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
One of Seattle’s most admired skilled nursing facilities, whether you seek short term Transitional Care or long term Elder Care, we invite you to learn more about Columbia and how we have achieved a 5 star rating. Columbia has practiced compassionate care since 1920. Guided by a holistic approach, our mission is to “provide care for the whole person – body, mind & spirit.” Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect is an essential part of our mission. And as a not-for-profit, we pride ourselves on making decisions based on our commitment to excellence rather than protecting a bottom line. We welcome everyone regardless of religion, orientation or ability to pay. We believe everyone deserves excellent care in a cheerful & peaceful environment.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Columbia lutheran home has practiced compassionate care since 1920. offering short term rehabilitation and long term elder care we are guided by a holistic approach: our mission is to "provide care for the whole person body, mind and spirit." delivering the highest standard of care with dignity and respect is essential to our mission.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Columbia lutheran home has practiced compassionate care since 1920. offering short term rehabilitation and long term elder care we are guided by a holistic approach: our mission is to "provide care for the whole person- body, mind and spirit." delivering the highest standard of care with dignity and respect is essential to our mission.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is WA as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2019 is 4700 PHINNEY AVE N, SEATTLE, WA, 981036399.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2019 reports a total of 237 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,326,664.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1963.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $8,468,478 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $13,492 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Harrison Medical CenterBremerton, WA
HARRISON MAKES A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES THROUGH EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH CARE. The organization was, for the year ended 6/30/18, affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives ("CHI"). Following the close of the 6/30/2018 tax year, on 2/1/19, in connection with the alignment of the Catholic ministries of CHI and Dignity Health, CHI changed its name to CommonSpirit Health.
Easter Seal Society Of WashingtonSeattle, WA
Easterseals Washington has been providing crucial services for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Now, through 10 program sites across the state, we are serving people of any age and any disability—helping our clients build skills and access the resources they need to live, learn, work and play.
Overlake Hospital Medical CenterBellevue, WA
The purpose is to operate a hospital for the care of persons, to participate in education, research and other activities designed to promote general health of the community. The Hospital's mission is to provide compassionate care for every life we touch.
Narcolepsy Network, Inc.Lynnwood, WA
Our mission is to: educate and inform individuals with narcolepsy about this life-long neurological sleep disorder, available treatments and symptom management; provide emotional support and resources to patients, family members, and friends; encourage and assist in the formation of local support groups and other support systems; serve as a resource center for patients, medical providers, educators, employers, and members of the public; advocate for the interests of all persons with narcolepsy; promote early diagnosis, optimal treatment and scientific research; increase public awareness of narcolepsy.
Planned Parenthood Great Northwest, Hawaii, Alaska, Indiana, KentuckySeattle, WA
Together we advocate, educate, and provide exceptional health care supporting sexual health, wellness, and reproductive freedom — without judgment, without fear, without fail. Planned Parenthood has been a trusted provider of reproductive health care and comprehensive sexual health education for over 100 years. We believe that reproductive rights are basic human rights and that everyone should have access to quality health care. Our clinical care, advocacy, and education programs work hand-in-hand to create stronger, healthier, and more equitable communities.