Child Evangelism Fellowship of Washington Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Child Evangelism Fellowship is an evangelical, Bible-centered mission whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish and disciple them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Child evangelism fellowship is an evangelical,bible-centered mission whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the gospel of the lord jesus christ and to establish and disciple them in the word of god and in a local church for christian living.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Child evangelism fellowship is an evangelical,bible-centered mission whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the gospel of the lord jesus christ and to establish and disciple them in the word of god and in a local church for christian living.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is WA.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 1021 S 40TH AVE ST6, YAKIMA, WA, 989085901.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 53 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$77,367.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1952.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization pays $883,952 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $102,517 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Barnabas Ministry Inc.Vancouver, WA
a. To provide financial support for Christian evangelism in India and other underdeveloped countries of the world. b. To provide financial support for health education in India and other underdeveloped countries of the world. c. To assist underprivileged students with tuition and other expenses in India, in other underdeveloped countries, and in the United States. d. To assist underprivileged individuals in need of food, housing, clothing, medical, etc., both in the United States and in underdeveloped countries of the world.
Ichthus International MinistriesLynden, WA
ICHTHUS INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES EXISTS TO HELP SUPPORT FINANCIALLY AND OFFER ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOUTH WITH A MISSION (YWAM) INDORE INDIA MINISTRY SO THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH THEIR VISION OF COMMUNAL TRANSFORMATION. DONATIONS RECEIVED, LESS 1%, GO TO YWAM INDIA INTL AND SARAH MINISTRIES EARMARKED FOR YWAM INDORE. ANY DESIGNATED DONATION IS COMMUNICATED TO THE MINISTRY DIRECTOR OF YWAM INDORE AND USED IN THEIR BEST ABILITY FOR THE INTENDED PROJECT. WE RECEIVE A YEARLY REPORT FROM THE CHIEF FUNCTIONARY YWAM INTL. IT IS ALSO OUR GOAL TO HAVE ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF OUR BOARD VISIT THE MINISTRY IN INDIA IN ORDER TO STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.