South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity is to serve God by engaging the community in empowering people with the hope and opportunity that comes from building and owning their own homes. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, community and hope.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, community and hope.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as WA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2020 as 711 CAPITOL WAY S SUITE 401, OLYMPIA, WA, 98501.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 39 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$163,012.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $833,472 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $121,303 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Animal Aid UnlimitedSeattle, WA
The mission of Animal Aid Unlimited is to bring relief to suffering animals. Although mandated to serve suffering animals anywhere in the world, our focus is Indian street animals--mainly cows, donkeys and dogs. AAU spends more than 99 percent of all donations on the rescue, treatment, hospitalization and sanctuary of street animals, and related humane education to sensitize the Indian community about the needs of animals both on the streets and those in commercial use, and how every person can protect them.
Starfire SportsSeattle, WA
To build community by delivering an inclusive, world-class soccer experience to every player that inspires, encourages and empowers our youth through participation in soccer. No matter your age, style or level of play Starfire Sports provides opportunities for you to experience the passion of soccer. We deliver diverse programming for youth and adults, knowledgeable and professional staff, and a safe and engaging environment for social interaction and community building. In addition, our outreach efforts mean that all our community’s youth have access to world-class soccer facilities—regardless of economic background.
Spokane International AcademySpokane, WA
Spokane International Academy empowers its students with the academic skills, habits of mind and global competence necessary to complete advanced courses in high school and a college degree in order to become leaders who can powerfully transform our communities.
Lake Washington Premier Football ClubRedmond, WA
Promote, stimulate, and expand public interest and understanding of soccer in the state of Washington. Encouraged all individuals regardless of sex, race, color, creed, religion, or national origin to participate in the programs, functions, and activities offered by the non profit. Provided the opportunity for young people to participate in sports, the organization shall further the public interest in youth sports and specifically soccer, and shall also help to promote positive social values, physical fitness, and combat juvenile delinquency.