Habitat for Humanity of Clallam County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “Habitat for humanity is a non-profit, non-denominational christian housing organization. we welcome all people to join us as we build simple, decent, affordable houses in partnership with those who lack adequate shelter.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Habitat for humanity is a non-profit, non-denominational christian housing organization.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is WA.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 0 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$3,886.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $381,412 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $20,739 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Animal Aid UnlimitedSeattle, WA
The mission of Animal Aid Unlimited is to bring relief to suffering animals. Although mandated to serve suffering animals anywhere in the world, our focus is Indian street animals--mainly cows, donkeys and dogs. AAU spends more than 99 percent of all donations on the rescue, treatment, hospitalization and sanctuary of street animals, and related humane education to sensitize the Indian community about the needs of animals both on the streets and those in commercial use, and how every person can protect them.
Starfire SportsSeattle, WA
To build community by delivering an inclusive, world-class soccer experience to every player that inspires, encourages and empowers our youth through participation in soccer. No matter your age, style or level of play Starfire Sports provides opportunities for you to experience the passion of soccer. We deliver diverse programming for youth and adults, knowledgeable and professional staff, and a safe and engaging environment for social interaction and community building. In addition, our outreach efforts mean that all our community’s youth have access to world-class soccer facilities—regardless of economic background.
Spokane International AcademySpokane, WA
Spokane International Academy empowers its students with the academic skills, habits of mind and global competence necessary to complete advanced courses in high school and a college degree in order to become leaders who can powerfully transform our communities.
Lake Washington Premier Football ClubRedmond, WA
Promote, stimulate, and expand public interest and understanding of soccer in the state of Washington. Encouraged all individuals regardless of sex, race, color, creed, religion, or national origin to participate in the programs, functions, and activities offered by the non profit. Provided the opportunity for young people to participate in sports, the organization shall further the public interest in youth sports and specifically soccer, and shall also help to promote positive social values, physical fitness, and combat juvenile delinquency.