Kittitas County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. VISION: A world where everyone has a decent place to live. Kittitas County Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit Christian housing organization which seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness in the world and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Through volunteer labor and donations of money and materials, Habitat builds, renovates and repairs simple, decent, affordable houses with the homeowner (partner) families in Kittitas County.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Low income housing”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Low income housing”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as WA.
- The non-profit has reported 16 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $31,376.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $298,915 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $15,194 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Animal Aid UnlimitedSeattle, WA
The mission of Animal Aid Unlimited is to bring relief to suffering animals. Although mandated to serve suffering animals anywhere in the world, our focus is Indian street animals--mainly cows, donkeys and dogs. AAU spends more than 99 percent of all donations on the rescue, treatment, hospitalization and sanctuary of street animals, and related humane education to sensitize the Indian community about the needs of animals both on the streets and those in commercial use, and how every person can protect them.
Starfire SportsSeattle, WA
To build community by delivering an inclusive, world-class soccer experience to every player that inspires, encourages and empowers our youth through participation in soccer. No matter your age, style or level of play Starfire Sports provides opportunities for you to experience the passion of soccer. We deliver diverse programming for youth and adults, knowledgeable and professional staff, and a safe and engaging environment for social interaction and community building. In addition, our outreach efforts mean that all our community’s youth have access to world-class soccer facilities—regardless of economic background.
Spokane International AcademySpokane, WA
Spokane International Academy empowers its students with the academic skills, habits of mind and global competence necessary to complete advanced courses in high school and a college degree in order to become leaders who can powerfully transform our communities.
Lake Washington Premier Football ClubRedmond, WA
Promote, stimulate, and expand public interest and understanding of soccer in the state of Washington. Encouraged all individuals regardless of sex, race, color, creed, religion, or national origin to participate in the programs, functions, and activities offered by the non profit. Provided the opportunity for young people to participate in sports, the organization shall further the public interest in youth sports and specifically soccer, and shall also help to promote positive social values, physical fitness, and combat juvenile delinquency.