SERVICES FOR THE UNDERSERVED INC - GROUP
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We drive scalable solutions to transform the lives of people with disabilities, people in poverty and people facing homelessness: solutions that contribute to righting societal imbalances.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “We drive scalable solutions to transform the lives of people with disabilities, people in poverty and people facing homelessness: solutions that contribute to righting societal imbalances.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “To support individuals & families facing challenges such as mental illness, dev. disab., phys. disab., aids, homelessness,unemployment & poverty; prgrms. operate primarily in nyc.”.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2018 to be 463 SEVENTH AVENUE 17TH FL, NEW YORK, NY, 10018.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2018, they have 1623 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,324,820.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 21 independent voting members.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $72,518,022 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Ej Autism FoundationEast Islip, NY
- to increase public awareness concerning autism, for example, by providing fliers that contain information about autism. - to provide funding for autism research.- to help children whose families are financially less fortunate and need specific equipment for their child such as picture/pecs cards, weighted vests, swings, iPads.- lastly to help any other legal and permissible endeavor related to helping the autistic
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.