Mother Angeline McCrory Manor Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm were inspired by Mother Angeline to respond with faith, courage, and love to the healing ministry of Christ. Our mission is to provide wholistic care in an atmosphere of Christian understanding and faith.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Mother angeline mccrory manor provides community care and services in conformance with roman catholic church theology; philosophy; teachings; and doctrines, respecting and building on the mission, philosophy, and values of the carmelite sisters for the aged and infirm.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “To provide patient care and housing to the aged in conformance with roman catholic church teachings.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is OH.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 5199 EAST BROAD STREET, COLUMBUS, OH, 432133800.
- The non-profit has reported 489 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$586,065.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization pays $8,834,182 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Hope International Ministry Inc.Sugarcreek, OH
To provide religious, educational and medical assistance to people in Romania. It will maintain a school with full amenities to educate children from grades 1 through 12. It will sustain support for a newly constructed 30 bed nursing home and a pregnancy crisis center as well.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.