Catholic Community Service Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Strengthening families and individuals in Southeast Alaska, with dignity, care, and compassion.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Strengthening and supporting the most vulnerable families and individuals in southeast alaska with dignity, care, and compassion.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Provide services to seniors and adults through southeast senior services division. provide services to children through the child and family services division. provide hospice care/home health care through the hospice and homecare division.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as AK.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at 419 6TH STREET, JUNEAU, AK, 99802.
- The non-profit has reported 195 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $291,636.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1974.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $4,941,686 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $61,248 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Bristol Bay Native Association Inc.Dillingham, AK
Bristol Bay Native Association, Inc. is a tribal consortium, made up of 31 tribes and is organized as a non-profit corporation to provide a variety of educational, social, economic, and related services to the native people of the Bristol Bay region of Alaska.
Association of Village Council PresidentsBethel, AK
Provide human development, social services, and other culturally relevant programs for the people, to promote self-determination, protection and enhancement of our culture and traditions through a working partnership with member villages of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
Love in the name of Christ of the Tanana ValleyFairbanks, AK
Mobilize the church to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ. Local churches come together as a network. It is a cooperative partnership that enables churches to make a lasting impact to help individuals, families, and children overcome their obstacles and set them on a path for success.
Kids KupboardPalmer, AK
Our mission is nothing less than realizing the full potential of Alaska's children by ending child hunger with sustainable, grassroots, child-centered strategies and advocating for their widespread adoption throughout Alaska. Initially the Organization's target delivery area will be the Matanuska Susitna Borough of Alaska, spanning an area of more than 100 miles and where childhood hunger statistics reach more than 40% and will extend to other regions both in and out of the local area as opportunities become available.
Bethel Community Services Foundation IncBethel, AK
Bethel Community Services Foundation is dedicated to the development, growth, continuance and enhancement of community based programs and services. In partnership with other communal institutions, foundations, restricted and unrestricted philanthropic donors, it seeks to support effective community growth and development.