Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Careoregon Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
CareOregon is a non-profit Health Plan whose mission is building individual well-being and community health through shared learning and innovation.
OHP Program - SEE SCHEDULE O FOR DESCRIPTION
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “See schedule o”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “Careoregon is a non-profit health plan whose mission is building individual well-being and community health through shared learning and innovation.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of OR, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2017 as 315 SW 5TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR, 97204.
- The non-profit has a total of 813 employees, as reported on their form for 2017.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$9,445,341.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $67,227,382 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Health Share of Oregon
OUR VISION IS A HEALTHY COMMUNITY FOR ALL. OUR MISSION IS TO PARTNER WITH COMMUNITIES TO ACHIEVE ONGOING TRANSFORMATION, HEALTH EQUITY AND THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTH FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL. AT HEALTH SHARE WE: - PUT THE MEMBER VOICE AND EXPERIENCE AT THE CENTER OF WHAT WE DO - BELIEVE HEALTH EQUITY IS ACHIEVABLE - HONOR OUR COMMITMENTS - ARE CATALYSTS FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - OPERATE TRANSPARENTLY AND USE DATA TO GUIDE OUR WORK - WORK IN PARTNERSHIP TO MAXIMIZE OUR RESOURCES.