Portola Valley Schools Foundation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Portola Valley Schools Foundation seeks to provide general financial support for the Portola Valley School District.
The Portola Valley Schools Foundation was formed in December 1989 to raise money to supplement the funds allocated to the Portola Valley School District by the state of California and to provide Portola Valley schools with funds to enhance educational opportunities for its students. The funds are distributed to the Portola Valley School District as requested by the school board of trustees consistent with the operation of a tax exempt foundation.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “The portola valley schools foundation seeks to provide general financial support for the portola valley school district. see statement.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “The portola valley schools foundation seeks to provide general financial support for the portola valley school district. see statement.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is CA.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2019 shows a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,476.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval process by a neutral source.
- The organization has 28 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $6,923 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Cosumnes Oaks High School Wolfpack BoostersElk Grove, CA
The Consumnes Oaks High School Wolfpack Boosters Club is comprised of parents, coaches, school administrators and community members whose mission is to enrich the COHS student community by providing financial support for COHS athletic and club programs.
The High Desert Partnership In Academic Excellence Foundation, Inc.Apple Valley, CA
The mission of the Lewis Center for Educational Research is to ensure our schools and programs prepare students for success in a global society through data driven, innovative, and research proven practices in a safe and inclusive culture.
Half Moon Bay High School FoundationHalf Moon Bay, CA
The purpose of Half Moon Bay High School Foundation, Inc. is to raise funds to support academic and enrichment programs at the school and to build a welcoming and supportive community through hospitality, recognition and campus beautification. Funds raised for the organization will be for the benefit of the students and teachers at Half Moon Bay High School.