Habitat for Humanity of Central Lane
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Springfield/eugene habitat for humanity is a christian based ecumenical ministry building simple, decent homes in partnership with people in need. the organization also operates a restore where donated building materials are sold to help fund the home building program.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Springfield/eugene habitat for humanity is a christian based ecumenical ministry building simple, decent homes in partnership with people in need. the organization also operates a restore where donated building materials are sold to help fund the home building program.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as OR.
- The non-profit has reported 16 employees on their form as of 2018.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$17,312.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $454,780 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $65,182 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Childrens Cancer Therapy Development InstituteBeaverton, OR
Children's Cancer Therapy Development Institute (cc-TDI) is translating scientific discovery into clinical trials by understanding and proving new disease-specific treatment options for children with cancer. We believe that patients, their families, and the community are our partners in research, and that shared information will lead to the accelerated development of more effective drugs for childhood cancer. We are rebel scientists on a mission to make childhood cancer universally survivable!
The Stoop FoundationBend, OR
Bendable Therapy is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to enabling access to modern and clinically proven mental health therapies. Our mission is to make possible safe, accessible, and professional mental health services while also providing ongoing education and training and support or our community, participants, and mental health professionals.
Cascade View Christian SchoolSublimity, OR
The primary purpose of the organization is to operate a Christian school that provides a distinctive Christian educational environment that graduates students who demonstrate godly character, and who are prepared to be proficient in academics and life skills.
Rvm Mansfield Housing CorporationMedford, OR
As leaders in affordable housing, we are dedicated to quality, respect and integrity. Our desire is to provide support and resources to create an environment that will enrich the lives of our employees and residents. We take pride in building, administering, and maintaining high standards of service for individuals and families. With continued education, community involvement, and refined practices, we will develop and maintain superior affordable housing that surpasses expectations.
Warfighter OutfittersSisters, OR
Warfighter Outfitters believe in the healing power of the outdoors. Since 2014, we have provided free fishing, hunting, and engagement trips to disabled veterans. On the water or in the woods, these veteran-only trips help service men and women adapt to the "new normal" of life after service by reconnecting with nature, and connecting with the only people on the planet who understand their specific challenges-fellow veterans.With 20 veterans committing suicide each day, our mission is helping to change that. Transitioning to civilian life is wrought with challenges compounded by physical injuries, symptoms of PTSD and traumatic brain injuries that can lead to isolation from friends and family. As these vets try to adjust to their disabilities, we help them realize they are not alone in their thoughts and feelings. As they join us on a trip, they form new friendships and begin to become valuable members of society again. We know this, as we follow up with them through the year and docum
Historic Hillsboro Downtown PartnershipHillsboro, OR
OUR MISSION IS TO CULTIVATE AND PROMOTE OUR VIBRANT, HISTORIC DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO WITHIN THE IDENTIFIED ECONOMIC IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, THROUGH ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, BEAUTIFICATION, PLACEMAKING, AND PROMOTIONS. WE FOLLOW MAIN STREET AMERICA'S PHILOSOPHIES THAT HISTORIC COMMERCIAL DISTRICTS ARE VITAL PARTS OF CITIES AND PRESERVATION-BASED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CAN UNITE COMMUNITIES.
Open Up ResourcesGladstone, OR
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit organization increasing equity in education by incubating and disseminating the highest quality curriculum coupled with implementation supports to the broadest number of teachers to empower them to effectively and sustainably improve student outcomes in pre-K-12 English Language Arts and Mathematics.