Hindu Community and Cultural Center
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Hindu Community and Cultural Center was incorporated in 1977. The need for a place where Hindus can pray, study religionand have cultural programs was seen as necessary and it was in this mood the birth of this organization took place
The primary purpose of this tax exempt entity is to provide a place of worship for Hindus and to promote Hindu culture and religion.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Religious organization to propogate and perpetuate religious and cultural aspects of the hindu community”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Religious organization to propogate and perpetuate religious and cultural aspects of the hindu community”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is CA.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2019 is 1231 ARROWHEAD AVE, LIVERMORE, CA, 94551.
- The non-profit has reported 34 employees on their form for the year 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $741,471.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is not based on a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has 26 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1977.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,413,837 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.