Shelter Providers of Northern California
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
HomeAid's mission is to build new lives for homeless families and individuals through housing and community outreach. We service the entire San Francisco Bay area.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “None”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “The mission of homeaid northern california is to build or renovate shelters for the temporarily homeless men, women and children of the greater bay area”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as CA.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be 1350 TREAT BLVD SUITE 140, WALNUT CREEK, CA, 94597.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2020, they have 2 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$39,193.
- The organization has 26 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1999.
- The organization pays $245,300 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $31,415 in fundraising expenses.
Parasol GroupWoodland Hls, CA
To enhance quality of life and to support the people of our community, by building community endowment under the umbrella of our group of philanthropists whose purpose for which the corporation is organized is to engage in charitable and educational activities and provide financial assistance, through grant making, scholarships, and donations within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code.
Interfaith Initiative of Santa Barbara CountySanta Barbara, CA
We welcome, stand with, and celebrate the major faith and spiritual traditions in our community, promoting understanding, respect, and cooperative activities while partnering with other organizations to realize our common values and goals.