Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The mission of PPS-SF is to promote the fundamental value of public education and pursue the success of every public school by sharing knowledge, bridging communities, and informing policy. The vision of Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco (PPS-SF) is that all San Franciscans are committed to the success of every public school in the City.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Pps-sf's mission is to promote the fundamental value of public education and pursue the success of every public school by sharing knowledge, bridging communities, and informing policy.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Pps-sf's mission is to promote the fundamental value of public education and pursue the success of every public school by sharing knowledge, bridging communities, and informing policy.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is CA.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2020 is 3543 18th Street Room 1, San Francisco, CA, 94110.
- The non-profit has reported 18 employees on their form for the year 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$15,788.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1999.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $364,420 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $66,722 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.