St John of God Health Care Services
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We are here to extend the healing mission of Jesus through the Hospitality of St. John of God by continually improving the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “To operate alcohol and substance abuse programs for residential and outpatient clients and to provide emergency living assistance to those in need.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “St. john of god health care services operates alcohol and substance abuse programs for residential and outpatient clients and to provide emergency living assistance to those in need.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as CA.
- The non-profit's address in 2020 is noted in the filing as 13333 PALMDALE RD, VICTORVILLE, CA, 92392.
- The non-profit's form for 2020 reports a total of 59 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $264,409.
- The salary policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and approval by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1983.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,674,042 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Pituitary Society IncorporatedLos Angeles, CA
To provide scientists, clinicians and trainees with the most up-to-date, reliable research and education on the biology of the pituitary and the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of pituitary disease, in order to improve patient care, and to provide a uniquely international forum for professional growth and scientific exchange.
Child360Los Angeles, CA
Child360 (formerly LAUP) advances early education program quality and capacity by supporting the development of the whole child, growing a qualified and diverse workforce, and strengthening family engagement. We create and sustain strategic partnerships and advocate for policies that promote access and program excellence.
International Society of Magnetic Resonance in MedicineConcord, CA
To promote communication, research, development, and applications in the field of magnetic resonance in medicine and biology and other related topics and to develop and provide channels and facilities for continuing education in the field.
Sea & Sage Audubon SocietyIrvine, CA
This organization's exempt purpose is to be a leader in creating an understanding of nature in Orange County, California through conservation, research & environmental education programs for children & adults. This is accomplished with classes, field activities, publications & volunteer opportunities.
Marin Theatre CompanyMill Valley, CA
Marin Theatre Company produces world-class theatre for the county of Marin and Bay Area communities. MTC strives to set a national standard for intimate theatre experiences of the highest quality, featuring provocative plays by passionate playwrights. MTC pursues a dialogue with its community that addresses our national and local concerns and interests, and assists in finding a new understanding of the audiences' lives. MTC creates future artists and arts patrons through innovative programs for youth.
Pacific Grove Art Center Association Inc.Pacific Grove, CA
To educate the public in art appreciation and stimulate interest in art; to display all types of art to the general public on a non-discriminatory basis; to hold art classes, lectures, forums, exhibits, music concerts and other educational functions for the general public; to provide art shows and exhibits which the public and school children can visit to continue their education in art and culture; and to promote the exhibition of art, with special emphasis on the encouragement of local artists.
Writers Guild FoundationLos Angeles, CA
Since 1966, the Foundation has been the premier Hollywood resource for emerging writers and entertainment lovers. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Writers Guild Foundation’s mission is to preserve and promote the history and craft of writing for the screen. We’re proud of all we do for the community, including our Veterans Writing Project, our Volunteer and Mentorship Programs, our Archive, and the Shavelson-Webb Library – the world’s only library devoted entirely to writing for the screen.