Augustine Educational Foundation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Augustine Educational Foundation was formed to help Hawaii Catholic Schools reach out to parents that wanted a quality Catholic education for their children. Without discrimination against ethnic background, race or religion, the Foundation has two purposes: First, to provide scholarships for students attending a Hawaii Catholic School based on need and merit. Second, to award grant money to educators within the Catholic school system in Hawaii for teacher curriculum development programs that will better the level of instruction to students.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “To provide scholarships to students attending”.
Their activities were defined as: “To provide scholarships to students attending hawaii catholic schools and to award grants to educators within the catholic school system of hawaii.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as HI.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 as per the filing is 6301 PALI HIGHWAY, KANEOHE, HI, 96744.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 2 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $312,782.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and endorsement.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1984.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $174,415 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $95,469 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Waikiki School PtoHonolulu, HI
Our purpose is to foster a sense of support, pride and enthusiasm; to encourage parent and public involvement in Waikiki School; and to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that the parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth, to engage in activities which promote and foster community spirit and mutual understanding within our school community.
Olelo Christian AcademyLihue, HI
Our primary purpose is to educate each student with a Biblical worldview to the highest possible level of academic achievement by providing an appropriate curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment. We are committed to helping students grow emotionally and develop social skills. We believe in creating an environment that encourages learning and social growth through character building and high expectations.
University Laboratory School FoundationHonolulu, HI
The foundation anticipates assisting in fundraising efforts to further support the missions of the University Laboratory School in addition to helping improve their facilities, promoting awards and recognitions to students and staff. The foundation also anticipates engaging directly in the conduct of charitable activities in the future but those activities have not yet been identified.
Hawaii Foundation for EducatorsHonolulu, HI
The organization is organized exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes; strive to be the most relevant and effective leader and provider of professional development activities for Hawaii's educators by developing a track record of excellence, promoting the concept of the 'whole educator,' supporting the dreams of passionate teachers, being a leader among community partners in improving the education system, and, ultimately raising the status of educators as a vital and honorable profession.
Pacific & Asian Affairs CouncilHonolulu, HI
The Pacific & Asian Affairs Council (PAAC) is a non-partisan education nonprofit established in 1954 to increase awareness and understanding of foreign affairs among Hawaii’s high school students and community members. PAAC achieves this through its statewide High School Global Education Program, K-12 Teacher Program, and the U.S. State Department's International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP). Since its inception, PAAC has engaged more than 99,000 high school students statewide.
Mid Pacific InstituteHonolulu, HI
Mid-Pacific is a school with a rich history of innovation focused on what our students are learning and how they are learning. We live in a world of evolving technology. Our faculty wholly embraces this evolving platform, transporting students into the future. With our immersive technology programs -- utilizing state-of-the-art equipment -- innovation on the Mid-Pacific campus is scanned digitally, printed in 3-D and experienced in virtual reality. The Mid-Pacific classroom is an environment where learning is fun and engaging; where students are challenged to question, inquire, and imagine.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.