St Francis Community Health Services
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We are a Catholic Healthcare System in Hawaii, sponsored by The Sisters of St. Francis, committed to creating healthy communities in the Spirit of Christ's Healing Ministry.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “See schedule o”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “See schedule o”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is HI.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is PO BOX 29700, HONOLULU, HI, 968202100.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 186 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,304,033.
- The organization has 1 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization pays $12,600,834 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Hawai I Japanese CenterHilo, HI
THE HAWAI'I JAPANESE CENTER SERVES AS A BRIDGE FOR DIVERSE GENERATIONS OF THE FUTURE TO UNDERSTAND THE TRIUMPHS AND STRUGGLES OF JAPANESE IMMIGRANTS TO THE ISLAND OF HAWAI'I THROUGH ITS EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND ACCESS TO ITS COLLECTIONS OF RESOURCES.
Signs of FunKeaau, HI
The directors and volunteers will provide education and awareness to the community regarding deafness and hearing loss along with offering direct services to the youth of the community who are deaf or hard of hearing. We will offer a camp experience at least one week per year (summer camp) along with other events scheduled throughout the year.
Lawakua Charitable FundHonolulu, HI
Over its history, Lawakua has guided hundreds of disadvantaged youth to a more hopeful future. The program uses martial arts to teach confidence, coordination, structure, and discipline to youth, with a focus on at-risk and low-income children. Lawakua also provides educational assistance, such as covering tuition payments to private schools for the at-risk youth participants.
Coherence LabKilauea, HI
To catalyze and advance a common, collective, and community derived vision for integrated and thriving human and natural systems, on and around the island of Kaua'i in particular and elsewhere in the world, through community collaboration, scientific investigation, analysis and resolution.
Boys to Men Mentoring Network of Hawaii IncorporatedKamuela, HI
Boys to Men Hawaii empowers boys to grow into healthy mature men, fathers and leaders by modeling authentic leadership and supporting them to leave behind destructive behaviors. We mobilize men in the community to accept their shared responsibility for the future of our youth.