New Level Sports
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To improve childrens minds, bodies, and spirit through after school programs.
After school sports program
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “To improve childrens minds, bodies, and spirit through after school programs.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “To improve childrens minds, bodies, and spirit through after school programs.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is MI.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2019 shows a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $234,684.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval process by a neutral source.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
Anthroposophical Society in AmericaAnn Arbor, MI
The Anthroposophical Society in America supports and furthers the work of Rudolf Steiner in the United States. It is an open membership organization that fosters self-development and inspired social engagement. Anthroposophy is a discipline of research as well as a path of knowledge, service, personal growth, and social engagement. Introduced and developed by Rudolf Steiner, it is concerned with all aspects of human life, spirit, and humanity’s future evolution and well-being. The society holds as core values inner freedom for the individual, and a social consciousness that recognizes authenticity and inquiry as essential to personal and cultural development.
Gamers Outreach FoundationSaline, MI
Gamers Outreach is a for-purpose organization restoring a sense of joy and normalcy in the lives of hospitalized kids. Each year, millions of children and their families receive medical care inside hospitals. For many, the process can be scary and isolating. During hospitalization, kids lose access to friends, school, and moments that typically define childhood. Gamers Outreach believes the world is better when kids can play, and gamers have the power to help. Through equipment and software, the 501(c)(3) charity is on a quest to make play accessible – building a world where every hospital is enabled to provide kids with activities alongside care. Learn more and get involved at www.gamersoutreach.org.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.