St. Francis Hospital US Catholic Conference
St. Francis Hospital US Catholic Conference
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St. Francis Hospital US Catholic Conference? Learn more here.
About this organization
St. Francis Hospital strives to be a regional leader in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease while making the healthcare of tomorrow better through research and education. The Hospital seeks to provide an environment in which excellence in its totality is emphasized, incorporating the scientific, technical, psychosocial and spiritual components of health care. St. Francis Hospital offers high quality cardiac care and non-cardiac services to the community regardless of race, creed, ethnic origin or ability to pay. As a Catholic health facility, St. Francis Hospital embraces the tradition, values and charism of its founders, the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, emphasizing respect for the dignity of individuals and compassionate treatment for all.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “St. francis hospital, a member of catholic health services of long island (chs),as a ministry of the catholic church, continues christ's healing mission, promotes excellence in care, and commits itself to those in need. chs affirms the sanctity of life, and advocates for the poor and underserved, and serves the common good. it conducts its healthcare practice, business, education and innovation with justice, integrity and respect for the dignity of each person.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Chsli and its members, as a ministry of the catholic church, continue christ's healing mission, by promoting excellence in care and committing itself to those in need.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is NY.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2017 is 100 PORT WASHINGTON BLVD, ROSLYN, NY, 11576.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2017 shows a total of 3906 employees.
- The non-profit has loans outstanding as of 2017.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $37,883,688.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 22 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1922.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $300,390,180 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
Mission Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's mission is to lead in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure of cancer and associated diseases through programs of excellence in research, education, and outreach, and cost-effective patient care. Purpose and Promise Memorial Sloan Kettering is a community of exceptional people united by a clear, single-minded purpose: conquering cancer. To succeed in an ever-changing healthcare landscape, we need to be clear about who we are as an organization, what we do, and why we do it. Ensuring the integrity of the MSK brand is one of our most important responsibilities. We are relentless. We are united. We care. We are OneMSK.